Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 05 sd so it has the 9'' emblem in the front and a smaller one in the back and i keep finding stickers and overlays but no painted emblems.i have a dark green truck and want where the blue is on the emblem to be green or back.does any one know where i can find one?or can any one paint them and i can pay?i just dont trust the sticker overlays.thanks any advice would be great

·
Registered
624 Posts
They'll make whatever you want. I just sanded the chit out of mine and spray painted it black to match my truck, didn't turn out too bad.

·
Registered
624 Posts
My bad, didn't even think about it being a trademark when I wrote that.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well guys I'm pretty excited I found a guy on eBay who custom paints the 05 and up badges.i bought one with PayPal and he claims he will paint it dark Satan green color code fw (which is my factory color) every where the stock one is blue.he said takes 3days and then shipped he seams true to his word and has 100 percent positive feed back as soon as I get it I will post pics and let y'all now how they turn out.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There is no way to make your own with the big ones they are not two pieces like the smaller ones

1 - 12 of 12 Posts