·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Cartersville, GA here...was in Athens this past Sunday visiting my son

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice i was down at liberty this past year hopefully be pullin next.. but im down in commerce a pretty good bit

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
nice i was down at liberty this past year hopefully be pullin next.. but im down in commerce a pretty good bit
I think they are pulling at Liberty this Saturday. Commerce won't have test and tune again until the middle of September, so I will be going to Steele, AL to race the next couple of times I test tunes.....which will be this Sunday :evil

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
I think they are pulling at Liberty this Saturday. Commerce won't have test and tune again until the middle of September, so I will be going to Steele, AL to race the next couple of times I test tunes.....which will be this Sunday :evil
I'd take Steele over Commerce any day. I went to Commerce twice neither time, could I hook. I have never had issue hooking anywhere else, Paradise, Sivler Dollar, Steele nor Gainesville.

·
'Merica!
36 Posts
I'm from Dallas, GA currently stationed in VA Beach right now.. Lookin to come home on leave for Christmas and New Years, anybody know of any thing goin on local? Besides the Annual Dallas Mud Bog Whooooo!!!:rockwoot:

·
Registered
100 Posts
I live in Athens like jeff said we go to the sled pulls alot in white plains. I pull about every pull they have along with the rest of the L### boys

·
Ballin' on a Budget
1,396 Posts
Let me know next time you go to Steele. Ill ride up there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts