Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there has been a few trucks doing some changes and some just tweaking and was wondering if anyone has put down any new times. Zane Mikey,Lott... :hehe:LOL, hell anyone. I know Zane was knocking on 10's door so lets hear it.

Jeremy

·
DI POWER
1,278 Posts
Thuggy ran 11.55 a few weeks ago, but thats old news now.

·
A Ghost these days.
1,017 Posts
Ya my truck might be moving for the drags on the 11th. I might be laydown something like 15s. LOL

·
DI POWER
1,278 Posts
Thats a improvement matt:eek:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't belive that was ever backed up was it? Is that the run that was supposed to be #2 only? If it was I think we all know it will not be backed up. Although I belive he is around a 12.60-12.70 on fuel but not 11.50's.

Jeremy

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
I agree... If i ever get the chance to get the truck tuned I'll hit the track with the new truck. Im hoping to get a nice bit into the 12's on fuel at full weight.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:badidea::badidea:Mikey.....sounds like someone was useing both lanes early on!

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
yeah jeremy...she wasnt even moving until just before the 1/8th.....it was painful to say the least.

·
Drink til she's cute
4,873 Posts
Jeremy,
No, I havn't had a chance to back anything up yet. It's the reason I don't claim anything. But I believe you'll be suprised when I do!! Stay tuned

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Jeremy,
No, I havn't had a chance to back anything up yet. It's the reason I don't claim anything. But I believe you'll be suprised when I do!! Stay tuned
Jason
Hate to be the one to say so, but your starting to sound like freddy!!
Would have said Turdo99 but his truck is actually running again (longest time yet10,9,8,7):smirk:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jason
Hate to be the one to say so, but your starting to sound like freddy!!
Would have said Turdo99 but his truck is actually running again (longest time yet10,9,8,7):smirk:
I was just getting ready to tell Freddy to not talk about doing til he does it!:hehe:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts