Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in cedar rapids with a few guys from my jd dealership for some training classes and just wondering if there are any of you guys around cedar rapids up for a drink tomorrow nite?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
All Talk, No Walk?
2,358 Posts
I live about 10 minutes north of downtown CR. I might be up for it if I feel any better.

Where are you staying at here in Cedar Rapids?

·
All Talk, No Walk?
2,358 Posts
When are you leaving? I'm game for some drinks tonight if your still here.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When are you leaving? I'm game for some drinks tonight if your still here.
missed me by one nite, went to the strippers last nite lol, and i may or may not have taken one of them back to my room:confused:. im back over in council bluffs now and will be headed back to kansas tomorrow

·
All Talk, No Walk?
2,358 Posts
Lumberyard? LOL always a good time there!! I should of got your number, I probably would of met up with ya!! :D

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lumberyard? LOL always a good time there!! I should of got your number, I probably would of met up with ya!! :D
naw we were at the heartland in at 33rd and 6th and theres that ####ty lil dancers ranch right there north of 6th so we swung in there for about an hour after we spent 2-3 hours gettin wasted at bushwoods

·
All Talk, No Walk?
2,358 Posts
haha, I know exactly where you were. In fact I was just at bushwoods a week or so ago! I'm only about 10 minutes or so north of there on I-380. Never have been to dancers tho, since its only a topless bar, no byob.. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts