Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any you guys have this color on your 08 up?

I finally found a "non-white" 2010 XL. Just trying to see if I dig the color or not. Kinda disappointed...X plan plus rebates is still 36k. (stickers at 46k)

Only thing I would do cosmetically is painted bumpers, FX4 grill, HD lights, level kit and BMFs on 35s.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen a silver one before.

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,476 Posts
Any you guys have this color on your 08 up?

I finally found a "non-white" 2010 XL. Just trying to see if I dig the color or not. Kinda disappointed...X plan plus rebates is still 36k. (stickers at 46k)

Only thing I would do cosmetically is painted bumpers, FX4 grill, HD lights, level kit and BMFs on 35s.
OMFG son, stop fraken whining and just buy the truck !!!!!! :doh:

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sad isn't it ? I drove mine off the lot 5 years ago for 31K with 3 miles on it.
Its crazy Rico. Window sticker on my 99 XLT was 37k. So in ten years you get "less" truck for 10k more dollars.

Katskin leather and a carpet kit with make it as nice as a 50k dollar Lariat though.....Its got power windows/ locks/ cruise etc.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
My neighbor has one. I didnt like it at first. But after he color matched the grille and put in harley headlights I like it

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
46k is way to high for a XL!
Its alot.....but like I said I already know I can score it for 36 and hopefully I can work another 1500-2000 off.

Its nuts that used 08s that are now 3 model years old with 50k miles are going for mid 30s. This is what makes me think I may as well buy new.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts

·
oil burner
1,136 Posts
my boss has a silver 08 sooper dooty with an 8ft box.it is a nice lookin truck but i was dissapointed when i drove it the other day,i was expecting power outta the 6.4 but it was a slug in comparison with the old 7.3.it was stock ill give it that much.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts