Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
ditch the 4x4 stickers and i cant tell from the pictures but have you painted your badges? Smoke the tailights and turning signals on the mirrors with night shade and have true bliss customs paint your headlights. Just a few ideas

·
C10H20
342 Posts
Not to hi-jack the thread, but what is the best way to take the 4x4 stickers off?

·
Registered
280 Posts
To get the 4x4 stickers off i just use a hair dryer to get it warm and peel it off with my finger nail, them some goo gone to get rid of any residue.

OP What type of fender flairs are those and how much more coverage do you get with them?

·
Registered
40 Posts
What else do you think i can do? I dont know what recon lights would look good with my color combo.
I would due the recon smoke mirror light, get rid of the 4x4 sticker, and also look into amp steps to give your truck a cleaner look from the running boards....very nice looking truck, I love the color combo. IMO....

·
Great White!
157 Posts
I like the stance, I would get rid of the stock side steps and either get AMPS or Nfab steps in black.. I agree with the tail lights, 3rd break light and side blinkers, black them out!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.