Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone around the Des Moines area with tuned trucks?

I can't be the only one...Lookin for a couple guys that wanna get together and have some fun. Maybe lunch/BS awhile then hit the streets.

Let me know if anyone is interested and we'll get something setup. With the nice weather we're having, we might as well have fun.

·
Registered
83 Posts
theres more of us in the eastern part of the state

·
Registered
255 Posts
Anyone around the Des Moines area with tuned trucks?

I can't be the only one...Lookin for a couple guys that wanna get together and have some fun. Maybe lunch/BS awhile then hit the streets.

Let me know if anyone is interested and we'll get something setup. With the nice weather we're having, we might as well have fun.

I'm in Des Moines! My truck is having issues currently though. I still drive it around but can't run my tunes, having injector and head gasket problems. Saving up for my little build now.

Love your truck! How's the 6.7 treating ya?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm from Delhi, between Dubuque and Waterloo. I get to Des Moines area quit often. I have some friends just North of Des Moines in Madrid. One friend works on diesel engines and they just put in my new engine. He also just bought a 06 f250 KR. He must of really liked driving my truck for a couple weeks after he put in the engine. LOL

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm from Delhi, between Dubuque and Waterloo. I get to Des Moines area quit often. I have some friends just North of Des Moines in Madrid. One friend works on diesel engines and they just put in my new engine. He also just bought a 06 f250 KR. He must of really liked driving my truck for a couple weeks after he put in the engine. LOL

I drive through madrid every day. Grew up in Boone, most of my construction work is still in Boone. Actually start a job in Madrid next Monday! Who's your buddy? I am getting ready to do injectors, ARP's and some other stuff....if I can somebody to do it for the right pricevi will let them, otherwise going to go after it myself.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'm in Burlington, farthest I go on a normal basis is Iowa City though :p. Whenever the track opens or there's a sled pull I would love to have a reason to come up and meet all you fellow Iowa guys!

·
Registered
83 Posts
im bout 45 minutes from you i live south of dyersville bout hour or so

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Currently working in marshalltown on the wind turbines. I would love a ride in your tuned truck....

·
Registered
5 Posts
I drive through madrid every day. Grew up in Boone, most of my construction work is still in Boone. Actually start a job in Madrid next Monday! Who's your buddy? I am getting ready to do injectors, ARP's and some other stuff....if I can somebody to do it for the right pricevi will let them, otherwise going to go after it myself.
Sorry to get back to you so late. He has a shop just off of Hwy 17 about 3/4 mile north of madrid on 315th st. First place on the north of 315th st. Check with him sometime.

Just to let anyone know if your interested. Guy's on the ORG are getting together on June 15 at Eddyville track for a diesel truck showdown. Gates open @ 6pm

·
oconnors17
193 Posts
I went out to the Gathering on the Gounds it at the Fair Grounds on Tuesday evenings opens at 5pm took my truck out there. ITs agood time. Lots of nice Cars. I was the only Diesel Truck. Alot of poeple stopped and looked at it.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Currently working in marshalltown on the wind turbines. I would love a ride in your tuned truck....
i might be heading to marshal town in the near future for highline work!

if i do a gtg would be ok

·
Registered
1,044 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
sub contractors for itc through the IBEW, prolly mj electric...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Nice! We need more grid capability for our wind turbines. Lol

·
PSN Veteran
36 Posts
well i live in ames right now if theres anyone around here...just moved here and dont know a whole lot of people around here

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry for not getting back to anyone. For some reason I don't get emails telling me about replies and I forgot all about this thread.

Anyone around Des Moines (area) want to get together for lunch or something anytime soon? Check out some trucks and whatnot.

I'll try to watch for replies this time...lol.

Andrew

1 - 20 of 29 Posts