Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about what do people charge to fix a bent fender and realign the fenders and hood?. its not bent bad just a little crease in the front where the grille guard pushed it in. thanx. i can put pics on tonight.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i t boned a ricer and it pushed my ranch hand into my grille. only thing damaged was grille gaurd, bumper, and pass fender(minor crease). i totalled his acura.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well as long as your ok and it wasnt your fault it should be all good, right? his insurance should cover it, so try and find the highest priced place for the appraisal and go to the lowest place when you get the work done.
i want that on my fender. like the old war planes did when they shot down other planes

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
really?? if u can that would be awsome. id take two. prolly a white acura sign. cause my paint is black

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i deff rung his bell. i smashed his rear fender broke his tire off and spun him around.8000 lbs vs 2000lbs

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
put a little soot in there ac vents. no seriously the pictures arrnt coming out good. ill have to do it another time. maybe tomorrow. u cant see the dents.

·
Sleep well my brothers
2,063 Posts
Sweet I hate rice! I hear a fart pipe comeing I see what side of the truck they are on......lol
I do the same thing.:D

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
:stupid:
I hate those people! I have to see pictures of this. I want to see his car!! LMFAO

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts