Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
97silverCrew
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hi if there is any body around Ellensburg wa that wants to hang out or help each other out on prodjects?

·
97silverCrew
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya there a stop for sure what have you done on your obs? I'm just getting ready to do a intercooler swap and regulated fuel system with electric fuel pump.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Moses lake local over here

·
97silverCrew
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey haven't been on in while just saying hi ,ya we move a lot of hay around eburg. Just put a ts six position in went to the 4x4 swap meet in Puyallup and ran on the top settings got 17mpg 2 mpg better than was getting with my edge evolution. The torque converter stayed locked up going over Snoqualmie pass has never done that before. Injectors are the next upgrade stage 2s just rat holing cash. Can't wait! Gotta wake up my jobs 97

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just found out last night that Jody of DP Tuner will be in Kennewick, WA on May 29th till June 1st to Live Tune!!! If you are interested in getting your truck Live Tuned you can get a hold of DP Tuner through there web site or 828-221-0076 or you can call my buddy Nick @ 509-948-0089. This will all take place at Nicks shop in Kennewick.
Nick is a 7.3 owner as well And a good dude.

·
Registered
30 Posts
quincy,ephrata here.. and I have a bunch of performance parts as well. stage 1 injectors termy hpop e99 spider and inter cooler. hit me up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Im over in the olympic peninsula

·
Registered
58 Posts
If anybody is interested I'd like to do a meet to get together and look at everybody's truck and have lunch. I'd like to get members on the forum more active. I tryed to do this on the army but never got much interest.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts