1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
im right outside lexington

·
Registered
332 Posts
Im in shepherdsville, not to far. Depending on were your at.

·
Black Stroker
1,187 Posts
Iam basically in louisville. i live in lanesville and i pretty sure iam going to beans

·
Registered
373 Posts
I am there hen the Navy lets me come home to drive my truck and Harley...lol. I wish I could go!!!!

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
im just south of cincy.

I do injector cups at my shop

Travis

·
Registered
654 Posts
I'm about a 20 min drive from Louisville. But I'm not going to be at beans this year. Need that extra cash for the 25 lol. But I dident know we had that meny people that close to Louisville. Do you all know we have a dyno just 20 min east of Louisville on 64.also it only cost 50$ for 3 passes and he is a sct dealer/ tuner. I haven't asked how much he would charge to live tune trucks but he seems like a cool dude. Location is ex.205 let me know if you all ever go and I'll try and meet up with you to go.

·
Freak'n know it all
3,004 Posts
Do you all know we have a dyno just 20 min east of Louisville on 64.also it only cost 50$ for 3 passes and he is a sct dealer/ tuner. I haven't asked how much he would charge to live tune trucks but he seems like a cool dude. Location is ex.205 let me know if you all ever go and I'll try and meet up with you to go.
I did NOT know that... VERY cool:evil

·
Registered
332 Posts
Anyone have any OBS parts then?

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
what ya need, i have severlal wrecked trucks in my warehouse

Travis

1 - 20 of 42 Posts