Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me again! :eek:

Andrew question here.....

how the hell do you adjust the damn headlights?

fukers....I messed with them for 15 min. and about broke one lens because I was pissed!
I cant believe I cant figure them out!! god I feel dumb!!

Thanks
~Jim

·
Registered
928 Posts
CSIPSD said you are dumb.:pointlaugh::poke:

JK:D

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
LOL... there are two ajusment screws, one at the top and one off to the side, IIRC they take a tork screw, but I cant recall what size.

·
Banned
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah I can only imagine what yall say about me.... I feel like Andrew lately.... kinda makes me mad that I cant figure this sh!t out!

Thanks....

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Hey... I didnt say anything...

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Ive still got to aim mine up again. Everytime I think of doing it its raining or something.

·
Banned
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea mine are WEIRD! the driverside is pointed way down and the pass. side is pointed way up....makes it hard to see sh!t....I just got some real nice BRIGHT replacement bulbs from a vendor on a different site for cheap.... they're nice!! now if I just get the lights pointed right!

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
yea mine are WEIRD! the driverside is pointed way down and the pass. side is pointed way up....makes it hard to see sh!t....I just got some real nice BRIGHT replacement bulbs from a vendor on a different site for cheap.... they're nice!! now if I just get the lights pointed right!
mine was like that , i pulled up to a fence and tried to aim them,
then as i adjusted the drivers side up..it poped and droped again..
so I removed the light to find some stinking white clip that fit over a ball had broken...I went to advance auto to find a replacement, they have a misc part section full of clips, grommets etc..ended up makinging something else work as they were out of the right ones.

kinda pissed my fix worked, I was going to get new lights off ebay...
but my wallet laughed at me, so hodad fix it was.

·
LFM SMOKE!
221 Posts
Badluckearly 99 helped throw my HIDs in two days ago, and those adjuster screws were all easy to get back in minus one which he absolutely destroyed=P, but yeah, the bottom one is hella hidden, woulda taken me ages on my own to find.

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
yea that one is toast lol we'll get another un it there soon though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts