Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just got my first powerstroke a few months ago and have been meaning to do an intro, but haven't gotten around to it until now. I have a 97 4x4 F350 cclb xl with the zf5, about to turn over 300k. I bought it from a guy that bought it barely used with 9k back in 98 I think and when I got it it was still 100% stock minus the few wear items that needed done over time. Since I got it I've already put on some wheels and tires, custom tymar style intake, turbo back diamond eye 4 inch straight pipe, ts 6 pos chip, ts informant 6 monitor, egt sensor, riff raff hpx line and a couple other little things, plus I have the riff raff fuel banjo bolts, retro solutions 55w hids, new headlight and taillight housings, boost sensor, temperature sensor and some small led bars to fit in the openings in the front bumper waiting to get put on when I have the time. I've put on everything myself so far, and I've got to say, I like the space underneath the truck to work without jacking it up at all. So far I'm liking it a lot, especially since the chip, I'm still trying to get used to only using 50% throttle though because it doesn't seem to do anything after that. So anyway, here's a couple pictures from when I got it and now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Nice ride! Good job matching the bed and cab elevations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Native Texan
9,024 Posts
:welcome: to the nation. Nice ride sounds like your off to a great start.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
I thought you were going to say you were a seabee or something. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought you were going to say you were a seabee or something. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Haha, no, squid is a term I got from riding motorcycles, it basically means noobie, or someone who does stupid $h** because they don't know any better or don't have any experience yet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also forgot to mention that I already picked up a early 99 spyder too, because I plan on needing an intercooler sometime down the road and it was close enough for me to drive and get for a pretty good price, so I figured why not? :grin:

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts