Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took it friday. They wouldnt pay me scrap car prices cuz it was no longer one LOL But still got 7 a 100
0403101850a.jpg

·
Registered
403 Posts
id say its done:doh:

·
Registered
782 Posts
rust bucket:doh::evil

·
Registered
403 Posts
Funny usually the beds the rusty bucket partt.

·
Registered
480 Posts
man why can't people toss that out around me... I oculd have used thr front bumber, grill, lights, hehe

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bed was full of bondo. Grill had snaps screwed to it, headlight bezles were cracked, bumper was rotted. Trust me. anything that was any good was taken off. I still have the rear seat, 2 sets of rear doors and interior pieces if any one is interested O and a 4:10 LS rear axle

·
Registered
480 Posts
still looks better than my bumper... if i grab ahold of mine it comes out in chunks it is so thin from rust.. Everything behind my licence plate is gone i was surprised their was enough to hold my plate in place...LOL

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Hey Brad what all do you have interior wise? First though are they grey parts?

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gray yes. I have the bench seat w fold down arm rest. Rear power door panels, sun visors, kick panels, "A" and "B" pillar trim and a couple other pieces. What do you need?

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Actually I need the trim piece that is part of the c pillar and runs around the back panel of the truck. B pillar trim too. The guy who owned the truck before me (first owner) used it seriously as a work truck and the trim is all scratched up. I am trying to bring it back to it's former glory.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually I need the trim piece that is part of the c pillar and runs around the back panel of the truck. B pillar trim too. The guy who owned the truck before me (first owner) used it seriously as a work truck and the trim is all scratched up. I am trying to bring it back to it's former glory.
I have the "C" pillar trim. Have to see what condition it is in. I woulnt be able to get back to you till at least thurs though

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
Any pictures of the front seat? You say it has arm rests? I'd be interested in taking it off your hands:D.

Oh yeah..... R.I.P. OBS

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The seat is from the rear so it has very little wear, just need a cleaning. It fits both positions of a crew and a reg cab. $250 Come and get it
DSC00244.JPG

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
The seat is from the rear so it has very little wear, just need a cleaning. It fits both positions of a crew and a reg cab. $250 Come and get it
View attachment 12142
Just want to clarify. It WILL fit no problems in my reg. cab? Could that all be re-done in leather? I have been looking for that style seat to have re-done in leather.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yup. Bolts right in. I actually have done this exact swap 3-4 times. Seat is kinda nice to be recovering though. But hey, its your $$$

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
Yup. Bolts right in. I actually have done this exact swap 3-4 times. Seat is kinda nice to be recovering though. But hey, its your $$$
I don't know, i'm just not a fan of cloth really. I've put enough into this truck might as well keep going with it.:doh:

I will let you know if I want it if I can't find one kinda closer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts