Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
TimmyaleX
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a used Livewire for my newly purchased 6.4. Yes I'm super pumped. That being said. I called Innovative today to order up my tune and Tom mentioned that there is a off-road version and a basic. How can I tell which one I have? I went to SCT's website and updated my devices firmware and tunes with the extreme files. Before I could get to that screen I was prompted to enter the serial number from my device. Also when I tried to flash my truck with one of the canned tunes it told me that my vehicle was not supported. My truck is a manual transmission. Is that why?

·
TimmyaleX
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I just got my tune from innovative. Just to see if my assumptions were correct I flashed the tune. It worked pissa. when flashing the truck the tuner asked me a few questions. One was if I had a dpf delete installed. I have a 5" DP back exhaust but haven't installed it yet. Can I run this tune with my stock pipe until I have time to install my exhaust? Also it asked me if I deleted my EGR system. If I haven't is it in my best interest to say I have?

·
PSN Been daer dun it!
625 Posts
Dont run it DPF Delete with the DPF installed. Chose No..on the DPF Delete. You can click yes for EGR delete...even if its not deleted. Also...the tuner recieved with have the letters OR at the end of the model type...which stands for Offroad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts