Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
cattle farmer
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

this is a farm about 15 miles from me, it sends chills down my spine everytime i watch it.....

if the worker was not in jail right now i would beat the #### out of him:mad:

·
SLOW LEARNER
739 Posts
What about the camera man? He needs an asswhoopin too.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
wtf is wrong with folks,.. aint no sence in them boys. Id say they need the same done to them. I can see gettin a little rough with an animal to have it do what you need but that there is just downright bein mean.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
WHAT THE #### IS THERE PROBLEM!!

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
wtf is wrong with folks,.. aint no sence in them boys. Id say they need the same done to them. I can see gettin a little rough with an animal to have it do what you need but that there is just downright bein mean.
I can understand gettin a little rough too cows are big animals, but really stabbing them in the face with a hay fork WTF

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
i betcha a $100 bill i could shoot that guy in the face, feel no remorse and know i did the world a favor

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
Huh. If less people spent more time adding forks to their family tree, and more time learning how to do ####, the rest of us would have less pressure from PETA all the time.

Jackass. I'd like to hit him in the face until he did as I say, which in this case, would be to stick his head up his own ass. I bet that'd take a while.

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
I couldn't finish watching it, but I am sure that after 30 seconds I have the general idea. The thing that really bothers me is that the cows were so gentle and did not fight back. I really don't know what to say. I hope he burns in hell.

·
< Can I drive?!
1,627 Posts
........a wave of pure anger came over me as i watched it and it got worse towards the end too. if he wasnt i jail like you say i would make the drive to beat his ass. then after i was finished put him on the other side of a closed gate and let the cows out to trample over his worthless body......i just cannot believe that.

·
Registered
969 Posts
i couldnt watch it all , those guys have some real problems.

·
STROKIN N STYLE'S lil sis
278 Posts
........a wave of pure anger came over me as i watched it and it got worse towards the end too. if he wasnt i jail like you say i would make the drive to beat his ass. then after i was finished put him on the other side of a closed gate and let the cows out to trample over his worthless body......i just cannot believe that.
:whs: I agree with you, .... I couldnt watch it either.... I know its not Christian to say,but he deserves to go to Hell. that pisses me off, Im not some peta extremist or anything. but that is just wrong on so many levels. :mad:

·
Registered
699 Posts
I have the exact same feelings as the rest of you. But for those that didn't watch until the end, it almost made me just as mad to see that it was spun into "Ditch animal cruelty, Ditch dairy." This isn't the entire dairy or agricultural industry, it is one inbred jack ass. I'm sure there are others that weren't caught on tape, and they all deserve the #### beat out of them, but it's amazing how these tree hugging pecker heads spin this crap.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
I'm actually one of those people that'll get a LOT more pissed if I see an animal getting abused than a person. Don't know why, that's just the way I am. I think it's just because they're "innocent" and usually totally defenseless if being abused. I didn't watch the vid. And I mean abused, not corrected or humanely processed. I'll eat an animal pretty quick too. LOL

·
Registered
842 Posts
right there with you alomst worth breaking him out just to drag him by his jewlz for a few miles

1 - 20 of 37 Posts