Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after the the dynoing in ts put a little hurting on whitey were starting the build
Parts list
Oil cooler delete
Carrillo Rods
.020 Elite low comp/coated pistons
66/74 OVER S483billet from bullseye twin turbo setup
Bodacious Intake Manifold
Billet pushrods

Hoping to have everything done for ts in july

I will post pictures as the build starts in the next couple days

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Damnnn.... doesnt it make enough power as it is? lol How much, if any do you think power will go up?

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
Go get em Craig!! We'll need to get some wild designs wrappe onto it this time around!
Can't wait to see it again!

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Good luck on your build Craig, sounds like a build month for 6.0's with you, me, ivan, Tim all building lmao

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You guys just can't stop in the bodacious thing can you
boadacious has allitle more time into his and quality control his oring is oem standard thinkness

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
If you want to discuss the intake manifold then follow Snake's link, other wise keep this clean for Craigs n Mikes build up. This has been cleaned again.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
If you want to discuss the intake manifold then follow Snake's link, other wise keep this clean for Craigs n Mikes build up. This has been cleaned again.
nice work kev

·
Captain Negativity!
3,109 Posts
I see you in here. I really hope you are posting a big long list of what was wrong with the one I sent to Nate. Which you are using on another customer's truck.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Doug have I ever posted anything negative about your manifold no
I'm installing it on a customers truck wensday

Bodacious is sponsoring me fpr the manifold via the reason I added it of it wasn't for that I would make my own

·
Registered
264 Posts
just outta curiousity are you goin to custom make all your piping for your set up or running industrials kit with your turbos

1 - 20 of 23 Posts