Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Another NO-GO station

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts
maybe you should let your other request to contact an admin and obtain sponsorship
get settled before u pimp Amsoil

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe you should let your other request to contact an admin and obtain sponsorship
get settled before u pimp Amsoil
Thank you for your opinion. I am working on it.

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Working on it.....seems like you are working on sales first.

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Well being a sponsor does allow them that opportunity. Those that know, know the real deal about Amzoil.

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts
I know I know :eek:
but I would even give a sponsor grief for bringing up Amzoil in every thread:blah:

LOL

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So if I was not an Independent Dealer it would be ok to pimp my love for Amsoil all day long? Just asking.

@ HeavyAssault. If you have had a bad experience with Amsoil (Amzoil) let me know maybe I can address the issue, if not maybe I can direct someone your way to address the issue.

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts
your offering to sell it via PM's

seems like the people who push Amsoil are usually selling it or part of the tier thing also so you can't take their opinion on the product seriously

it's the Mary k of Oil

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Address the issue? Hey I highly doubt Amzoil would ever admit to their oil being faulty. BTW its not that great of an oil but believe what you want. The sale pitch is the most irritating thing I have to sit thru just to buy a filter.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well according to you how should I sell it?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Address the issue? Hey I highly doubt Amzoil would ever admit to their oil being faulty. BTW its not that great of an oil but believe what you want. The sale pitch is the most irritating thing I have to sit thru just to buy a filter.
You don't want a sales pitch just to buy a filter then I wont give you the pitch, but for people that have never heard of Amsoil I will give them info about it.

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Unless you are a sponsor there is not pitch to be made. It should be pretty clear about now......

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh its CLEAR! I am just addressing your comment.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
When I become a sponsor, sure if that is what you want.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 39 Posts