Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
QUITTER :)
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all,
I don't know if you noticed, but there is a $200 rebate through Bestop on these things. I really want some powersteps and have wanted them for a while now. Any idea on who has the best deal on these on line? Maybe a sponsor here or anywhere else? Let me know guys.

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts
even with the rebate they are still pricey as hell! I'm holding out for a good used set

·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know they are, trust me... I've been looking for a used set for nearly 2 years. I've had 0 luck :( but I really really want 'em.

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
I have had them on my truck for 3 years,....I got them at 4wheelparts for $1,000......

They are pricey,...but I offroad,...and I would just bend up tube steps,..so I had no choice to get them...

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
You can find used ones. Just keep looking, and have your $$$ ready, cause when they pop up you have to jump on it cause they dont last long. Got mine for $500/shipped, and they were like new.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
yep, i found a couple used sets by me. I got mine and a front 05 bumper for $350. The passenger side step has a small dent in it but still works just fine, im giong to hopefully be wiring them up today :D If i find anymore i will PM you the add.

·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are y'all just looking through craigslist? Dam I need to find these deals!

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Lee and I were talking about these last night. I saw a set on Ebay that was used but came with all the hard wear for $200 should have bought them then. Still searching.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Another thing thats a plus is, even if you find a set missing parts, Amp Research has the best customer service I have come accross in a long time.

·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I'm gonna work on trying to find a decent used set for a good price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts