Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has done them, and what did you do about the step motor hitting the AC lines on the passenger side?

·
Registered
37 Posts
anybody? would like to see some pics of them installed myself

·
Freedom is not free
888 Posts
PM Cary - OBSWIZ, he's probably seen it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I've got them on mine. You can clock the motor if there are clearance issues. That being said, I didn't personally install them, so I don't know what clearance issues there were. I just remember seeing an article in one of the 4wd magazines recently that showed them doing that.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got them on mine. You can clock the motor if there are clearance issues. That being said, I didn't personally install them, so I don't know what clearance issues there were. I just remember seeing an article in one of the 4wd magazines recently that showed them doing that.
If you don't mind, snap a pic of the motor on the passenger side, I'm curious how they did it. Mine are on and work fine, just not all that comfy with the motor pressed against the lines like it is.

anybody? would like to see some pics of them installed myself

·
Registered
37 Posts
WOW your X looks amazing!!! Bad A$$!!! The look of the Amp steps are killer! How sturdy are they? Would love to put them on mine when I do Cary's Suspension upgrade.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. They are pretty solid. I've never noticed any flex when getting in and out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts