Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 6 stage AMJ performance chip. Wondering if anyone has had any dealings with AMJ performance? if so what do you think about them neg/pos feed back. thanks

·
PSD Enthusiast
101 Posts
never heard of them, most likely it is a repackaged Canned tuned TS CHip. if it is a six position chip, i would send it off to one of the many CUSTOM Tuners we have on the site and let them work their magic. i recommend Cale at Tyrant Diesel

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Need more info, it may be a chip like sinister which is a dp, or one of rauls at stealth which is a tony wildman etc.

Welcome to the site.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Quick google search led me to a ford site saying welcome sponsor amj in 1997.

ALOT has changed since then, might want to digg deeper before you find you have fuel 7 or some other widow maker tune on there.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
I would really recomend newer tunes then. I am sure even denis has new tunes.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
amj is gone. your chip has ts tunes on it
I heard the two guys that owned it were lovers and when they split up the business went belly up, kind of the opposite they were use to...:evil (DISCLAIMER: I happen to know the guys that use to own the place, so its an inside joke)

In all seriousness, get some custom tunes put on that chip and you will be much happier!

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
lol I was going to say that i thought they were some of beans buddies.... Arent they the guys who made the billet intakes and the steel up pipe donuts?

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
I heard the two guys that owned it were lovers and when they split up the business went belly up, kind of the opposite they were use to...:evil (DISCLAIMER: I happen to know the guys that use to own the place, so its an inside joke)

In all seriousness, get some custom tunes put on that chip and you will be much happier!
Yipes note to self becareful of being green beast friend.....lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts