Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any members in between any of these citys. i am staying in amherst and i am working in between lockport and brockport...

just wondering if theres any gettogethers or anyone wanna drink a beer...

gotta work 6 days a week so only on sat night i can drink a beer...

thanks

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
South of Rochester here.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool anything exicting happen out here

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
Well depends on your definition of exciting is haha. There is plenty of stuff to do, well for me any way. How long you in the area? There are some decent pulls around late june through august, and we have plenty of room to ride four wheeler, horse etc.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool, as of rite now a couple months.. just something to do on my days off instead of sitting in this hotel... no anyone who does any bass fishing out here?

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
Dont realy know anyone that fish's that much. Couple of us usually go down to the river and fish for some big ol' carp.

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
I'm in CT right now but I'll be in WNY in June. Then off to WA.

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
I'm in CT right now but I'll be in WNY in June. Then off to WA.
My little brother is in Groton CT right now for the Navy. I'm in Amsterdam NY myself.

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
My little brother is in Groton CT right now for the Navy. I'm in Amsterdam NY myself.
Navy has me here as well but just for school. I'm out of here June 4th.

·
Chummin Along!
37 Posts
Hey, I am north of you up in Barker bout 20 mins north. Not much exciting up my way. I'd be up for having a little get together, but the ole chummins superduty is down while I do some body work on it for another month or so.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i got switched to 5 days a week now and i will be driving home every weekend. but if i get switched back to 6 days a week i would be up for it. are you 20 min from what town...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.