Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin forward to watching this. Its supposed to start this sunday, and it's a 6 night series. I love the History channel. Bout the only thing worth watching anymore.

·
Davey B
930 Posts
I saw the comercial for this, i thought it looked kinda interesting

·
Registered
259 Posts
I will be watching, looks very interesting

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
Yeah, looks kinda cool. Except the History Channel is really good at not really citing their facts right, or maybe puttin a little dramatic twist for good TV on it.

But still, it should be good.

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
Agreed Cody.

Anymore I seem to watch The History Channel or find Family Guy on whichever channel is playing it. We don't get Discovery, or I would watch that too. :(

Dave

·
Registered
666 Posts
yea i think its going to be cool, i wanna watch it.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Somebody record it onto DVD, and send me a copy. No cable, just antenna.

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
Somebody record it onto DVD, and send me a copy. No cable, just antenna.
You can buy it from amazon about two weeks after they air it Andy. I usually do this to save space on the DVR for stuff that doesnt make it to DVD sales.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Cool, thanks.

·
Registered
462 Posts
This show looks like it is going to be pretty interesting. And the history channel is the only way to go these days with the AX men/pawn stars/american pickers.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I watched it tonight and i like it. what did yall think?

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
I watched it tonight and i like it. what did yall think?
I was getting ready to start a thread about this ####ty show.

To all you guys who DVRd it just erase it now. It starts off with obama rambling on about how our country was founded and all this other ####....everything the mother ####er said our country was founded on he is doing the exact opposite of. I cant believe the history channel made something with such a hypocritical statement from the most hypocritical man alive in this country!!!

Waste of time.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I saw that it started off with Obama and I got a little discouraged, but I have not watched it yet. What did you guys think of it?

·
All Talk, No Walk?
2,358 Posts
Its a pretty good show, just skip the first 5 minutes. Pretty interesting for sure.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Yea I was like OMG why do they have him on here GAG

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SOB, I completely spaced it last night. Hell and I'm the one that started the threadLOL Well at least nobama won't intro tonights episode...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts