Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I am looking to upgrade from my Blazer 18" light bar to a full 47" strobe light bar. Looking into led as the old style bubble lights would look silly. Want to hear from people on what to avoid and what brands you liked?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I have seen them, neat as hell. But with my headache rack they are not fully visible from the back, I know they make them for the mirror lights and flashers but it's not enough for me. I have to have something fully visible from all angles

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love my Blazer! It's super bright. It just pulls so hard I cant leave the truck off for much more then an hour or its spotty on starting back especially this time a year. And I have good batteries.

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
When I'm doing up-armoring on an associate's vehicles I always run across Whelen strobe or LED modules/power packs. He always finds the most inconvenient places to put them in my way but he swears by them. Not only for being cheap, but durable as well. I guess it makes sense for him to put 'nonessentials' on the blast side of the armor and not waste space inside. When I get a vehicle from him there will be 4 or more of these control modules running looms of wire to lights in roof racks, clearance lights, turn signals/tail lights, you name it.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have thought about Whelen just didn't know anything about them, and if I could find a full system to run a light bar and additional strobes that would be great. I just don't like having 2 or 3 different controls for every set of lights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts