Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few on trucks but haven't seen any marketed? These custom pieces or am I not looking in the right places?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep looked and jegs and summit.. and I looked at the pics of the Innovative setup it looks like a over the counter cylinder one that they may have welded a fitting on to make a nice pretty connection to re-attach the coolant line off the intake. Which will be no problem to make something work I was really looking for a bolt on piece to either find out what capacity everyone was running... To either make my own or if the price was right just order one... But I am tired of looking really I may just go ahead and order a new ford one...

·
Registered
551 Posts
I use an '05 Winstar tank. Close to the same capacity and gives me a bit more room for other things. Dealer item.....cheaper than the the aluminum.

I have a used stock tank with cap (cheap) if anyone is looking.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I use an '05 Winstar tank. Close to the same capacity and gives me a bit more room for other things. Dealer item.....cheaper than the the aluminum.

I have a used stock tank with cap (cheap) if anyone is looking.
Do you have any photos of it installed?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
You can still make it man, after all it was your idea
haha, idk if i was the first guy to think it up and draft it out but i def did do all that, just lack the welder and metal break to pull it off

·
Registered
427 Posts
Innovative makes one for their compound kit.
Anyone know the price from Innovative?.... for just the tank, not the whole compound turbo kit :D

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have seen a guy on ebay selling those, he had them in plain aluminum and anodized blue

1 - 20 of 36 Posts