Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rubber Neckin
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had nothing but trouble with this site on a 3200$ suspension order # 20075220. Multiple Changes to estimated ship dates which have all come and gone. No viable answers from phone calls or chat sessions. They keep telling me to wait 24-48 hours for tracking update. First they said item was in Stock and would ship from Idaho. Then they said they had to contact manufacturer to check on status of shipping. I called Full Traction suspension Co. in Bakersfield 5 hours south of me and they said they are in Stock on the suspension kit. stop lying to me car ID and SHIP MY KIT. I have been patient and polite. You already sucked 3200$ out of my paypal so do me the courtesy of telling me the truth and ship my kit on time!

I was offered a $25 gift card from an online tech support for all the trouble I have i have had. Surprise Surprise, I never received the emailed gift card that they promised......here is a copy of the chat log

In that chat log I was told an entirely new story about my order, that the item needed 3-5 days to be manufactured???? I already called the manufacturer and they are in stock??????

Attachments

·
Powerstroke Expert
428 Posts
First of all I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with your order. I have forwarded a request to our customer support department to resolve this issue with the highest priority so you should receive an email from them today. I also replied to your comment on our youtube page, we will do our best to fix it for you as soon as possible.

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts
Update
This has been resolved
it played out over on the Powerstroke Org
it apparently was not updated here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts