Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Jason G. I was pleasasntly surprised when I got the truck back today.

Jason had my truck over the weekend just to change a unit bearing on the front end. Well...he ended up doing alot more than that!

Here is the list:

Replaced driver side unit bearing assembly.
Replaced rear pinion seal that has been leaking since I bought the truck.
Picked up and installed the upgraded degas bottle cap.
Replaced turbo uppipe clamp that was stripped since I bought the truck.
Installed high idle switch utilizing my #4 upfitter. (very cool. I didnt ask for or expect this)

Also. A couple weeks ago. He took my door handles, Harley grill and caps for 08 mirrors to his paint guy. The guy was just going to shoot them when he had time. Well, he didn't tell me he got them back and installed that stuff too!

Before:

After with addition of King Ranch badges. :D

I'm pumped! Thanks Jason!!

If you guys find a deal on 08 mirrors...please let me know. Ready to get the white caps installed on those and put on the truck...

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Nice! That painted grille looks real good!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I already told you on FB how i felt about it! Good work man!

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
Much better, its crazy how a few odds and ends can make a truck look totally different

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Thanks man.

So now that I have a new degas cap...all my 6.0 puking problems will be solved right? :doh:LOL

Think I'll load a tune at lunch.....
I think you're good, bring a 50gal drum of floor dry and RTFO!!!!!!

LOL

Truck looks Bichen BTW

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I hear there is a kid out of IN with a super deal on some mirrors.......

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
you dont want that link... I was Referencing the Tyler Meany thing.....:poke:

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Truck sure looks great!! Making some nice subtle changes on there that really change the look of the truck for the better :ford:

Has come a long ways from the days of the Honda with painters blue racing stripes LOL

Thanks man.

So now that I have a new degas cap...all my 6.0 puking problems will be solved right? :doh:LOL

Think I'll load a tune at lunch.....
Absa-Friggin-Lutely!! Set it on kill and hook up to that skid steer again, and once the back wheels touch down put the skinny pedal to the floor and don't look back LOL

·
Not Winning.
1,397 Posts
Truck looks good! It's amazing how the small things can change the look of a truck so much!

·
Hate 'R Us
2,436 Posts
Nice!

If I may make a suggestion...The support behind the grill sticks out a lot with it being white. I'd see about blasting it black so it blends in. Just a thought.

I love that grill though. I hate coming here, it gives me more ideas on how to blow money away :(

1 - 20 of 181 Posts