Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here are some poor shots that I took this morning when I got to work before the sun was really up. Ill be sure to get some better ones soon.

There are still a few things not done, Painted Headlights, Steering Stabilizers, HID, etc etc but you get the idea.

Icon 2.5 Lift with Trac Bar and Rezzie Shocks front and Rear
Toyo 35x12.50x22 MT
RBP 22x9.5 96r Wheels
RBP RX-3 Grille
Rigid Industries 20" LED Light Bar
Recon Smoked Mirror, 3rd Brake, Tails, and Interior LED
JL Audio HD900/5 Amp
JL Audio Tw13.5 Sub
JL Audio C5-570 Components front and Rear
JL Audio Extra set of C5 Tweeters in front pillars
MBRP 5" Exhaust with Black Tip
S&B Intake
2wd Air Dam

·
Registered
673 Posts
Yes!! Truck looks great!!!! I need to step my game up

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
Looks real nice Josh!! When don't you make a truck look that sick though haha
Dig those wheels too ;)

·
Im stroke-less
291 Posts
Sharp looking truck good job :bowfast:

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Couple more pics now that the sun is out

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
The last shot above this post is SICK!! mad nice!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Nice job Josh. That RBP Grille and paint etc goes very well together.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks awesome! Your stereo system is identical to the one I started installing last week other than the separate tweeters. I had the same system in my last truck and it cranks.

I like the 2wd air dam. I was thinking about taking mine off altogether but yours looks good.

I am also torn between painting my bumpers, grill, ect black or color matching them. Your truck looks great and definitely gives me some ideas.

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To each his own but I wouldnt think black bumpers would look right. THey would look like they came off the wrong truck and you didnt have money to paint them....IMO

·
Registered
461 Posts
Josh, what box did you use for the JL Sub? Any pics of the system, or at least the sub box area? How does that JLTW13 sound? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
591 Posts
very nice

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Josh, what box did you use for the JL Sub? Any pics of the system, or at least the sub box area? How does that JLTW13 sound? Thanks in advance.
I used a box from SPL2K.com It fits behind the driverside rear seat. This is the 2nd JL 13 that ive used and I love them. They will hit deep notes but sound super clean. I am not looking to rock the block, i just want good sq in side the truck and this definatly delivers.

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Headlights are at the painter now. Not going harley style though, going custom.

·
Sponsor w/out Blue name
1,503 Posts
silver ftw ^ lol. you like your box pretty well. ive got a box for my 13tw5 but not a good one. and is that stock 250 block in the rear with 2.5 up front?

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
silver ftw ^ lol. you like your box pretty well. ive got a box for my 13tw5 but not a good one. and is that stock 250 block in the rear with 2.5 up front?
Yeah the box is nice, fits well, sounds good.

My truck is a 350, so its a stock 350 block with 2.5 up front. It sits really level. some of the pics looks like its high in the front but i think its just how its parked.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Thanks for the info all. I use a 350 block with my Carli kit as well. Makes it perfect.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts