Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
I just confirmed both my local ford dealers use RMP for their injectors. Looks like i'll give them a buzz and see what they use.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
I just got off the phone with RMP. They get the injectors from ford in Michigan. They then sell the injectors to the ford dealers. I asked them where Ford sources all their parts from but he could not tell me. He did tell me that he knows that they are not from alliant. Strange but i guess thats how it works. They actually do not rebuild them in house. They said they sell these injectors for 203.50 +180 core. Not bad at all.

I sent an email to alliant to see if i could get some info out of them.

not bad but i think I would rather deal with Sunrise if a warranty issue arose
and i know I would have no core refund issues

not saying anything bad about RMP i just have no experiance so i would pay 10 bucks more

Discussion starter · #26 ·
We have never had an issue with any core refunds or warranties through my shop. We have only bought transmissions from them, though.

This has been a topic of mine for sometime now and I finally got some answers today. I called Alliant Power and talked to A Mr. Mabis who gave me some good information. Alliant does not Supply Ford. Siemens remanufactures them and sends them off to Ford.

I asked about the bad buzz Alliant has acquired and I must say they did take the responsibility and owned up to a mistake. Alliant reverse engineered the 6.0 injector and now make their injectors with NEW Spool valves and NEW internals of the injector. They did say the solenoids are not new but are in the stages of releasing new solenoids by the end of the year.

So... I need injectors. I know the reputation of Ford and their parts. But lets face it. A lot of us cant afford the big price tag on Motorcraft. Now depending on where you are, you may be able to find good deals. But where I'm from 275.00 is the best I found. I'm not a big Buy over the internet kind of person I like to see and touch what I'm about to buy. with a purchase well over 1000 bucks I want it in my hands.

So I'm going to go with Alliant Injectors. I was able to get them for a great price if 198 with 5% off. totaling around 1470. I'm going to install them and see if Alliant has fixed the mistakes they clamed were made. I did mention to Alliant I will provide a full feed back letter. they do come with a 12 month unlimited warrantee. so I will let you guys know!

Whitebearlake has fords ford 200, you have to mess with core charges and stuff but whats the point of getting the alliants?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.