• BULLY DOG TRIPLE DOG GT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BANKS SIX-GUN

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
SCT iTSX it's not listed but my favorite and best technologically advanced for monitoring via blue tooth and programming off you iPhone, iPad etc...

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,873 Posts
SCT iTSX it's not listed but my favorite and best technologically advanced for monitoring via blue tooth and programming off you iPhone, iPad etc...
& yes! could PO or a mod please add the SCT iTSX, since i'm particularly interested in it & the livewire lol

·
scouts out...
246 Posts
I love my Livewire TS, I almost got the iTSX but in my state your allowed to use your phone and drive and because I don't have a dedicated iphone or ipad just for my truck I decided against it, absolutly no regrets having went with the Livewire TS.

·
JGman141
859 Posts
The livewire is the best because you can monitor most of your vital engine components, plus you have the ability to load custom tunes.

·
Registered
249 Posts
For simply uploading a tune, I like the SF3/X3. For being able to monitor your guages and upload a tune, either preloaded or custom, Livewire TS most definately.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
itsx for sure tunes come strait to the iPad no computer needed and the you can watch eight gauges at once

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
itsx for sure tunes come strait to the iPad no computer needed and the you can watch eight gauges at once
That's a pretty slick set-up dude... I wish that i bought this set-up instead of the CTS insight monitor.

May just to get the handheld programmer now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Currently have the Predator from my Last PSD because it came with the Truck but deff gonna be trading it in for a SCT...

·
Banned
2,444 Posts
Nice setup 2Dstorm.
I can't choose the iTSX...:gethim:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts