Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
32,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a subscription to ALL DATA for My 06 F250 and an 03 Tahoe

let Me just say the samples they show you are better than what you actually can view after purchase :(

save your money it is no better than the lame Haynes manual
by the time I looked through all the categories .Frame.Brakes, ETC and realized it sucked they declined a refund :doh:

the internet and My OEM ford manuals are going to have to do

I did See our local Dealer uses the snap on data base for parts (name escapes Me)
it looked way better but $$

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I personally used ALLDATA for many years working at the dealership level and have nothing but good things to say about it. I'm not familiar at all with the "DIY" version of their program, but I will say that if you're looking for online diagnostics/repair information, stay FAR, FAR away from Mitchell OnDemand.

·
Administrator
32,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the snap on version also Mitchell I believe
I think it may actually Be better than alldata ?

I think there may be a big difference in the DIY vs pro on All Data information ??

but I haven't gone through it much and Honestly it didn't have what I was after on the Dana super 60 so I will likely return it

·
Diesel Sled Head
1,101 Posts
Alldata will never be quite as good as the OEM. Don't expect such. All data is pretty good for general info and specs and such for all makes.

·
Registered
235 Posts
alldata is awesome IMO...we used it at school and i loved it, especially for a vehicles youre not familiar with at all

mitchell sucks, we had that too and never hardly used it

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
We have the full expanded All Data system that we use here at the shop. Absolute best money a repair shop could ever spend...virtually priceless to us

1 - 7 of 7 Posts