Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums here and i gotta say I really enjoy what i've been reading so far. I'm looking at adding a few accessories to my truck and appreciate all the great info and feed back that you all give. Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Grande Prairie.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hey Matt, im origionally from GP, now living in Ft Mac. Welcome which dealership did you buy your truck from,, I know that hansen will ratt you out immediatly and I am not 100% sure about windsor

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought in at Hansen's, they're trying to sell me the SCT and DPF delete at the dealership but they want $2500 bucks to do it. They say that they'll warrenty it at that dealer only. Seems pretty high to me.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Be careful Matt. Hansens is about as crooked as it gets. I am working on some ideas to make these things work and yet get warranty. I will keep you posted as to how it works.

What did you buy btw? How many klicks you got on it now? Did you buy the service package?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought the 2009 Harley Edition F-350, I have right around 38000km on it now. It's got a 6" lift on 35's, pocket style fender flares and an Aries bull bar. I haven't bought the service package or the extended warrenty but they told me i can buy it anytime before my original warrenty runs out. It's an awesome truck, it will pass anything except the gas station!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Very cool, I have the 2010 harley, great truck,, I dont have a lift on mine. So far mine is doing decent on fuel, about 18 on the highway. I just put a bullydog (temporarily) on to help out with that a bit without taking off the dpf.

I think I am going to buy a used dpf and see if I can gut it out without it being to easy to notice.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
18 would be nice, the best i've seen so far is 14.8mpg hand calculated. I see on average 440km to a tank of fuel.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I am pretty sure I am going to get just a hair over 600k this tank, and that is combination highway/city and warmup idleing. I am pretty happy with it stock. I cant wait till I get some other things figured out with it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts