Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
60mph winds, and good chances for a tornado about everywhere so keep your head down tonight !

·
Davey B
930 Posts
Guess were all gettin $hitty weather. Up here were gettin slammed with snow, there saying anywhere from 9 to 14in from what ive heard.

·
Davey B
930 Posts
Im sick of it. Theres alot of people who cant drive in it even though we get snow every winter, they must forget how or something. That and it screws up my work schedule. I guess i'd rather have the snow than tornados

·
Slower than you
720 Posts
We had 75 mph winds last night here in PHX AZ! That hardly EVER happens... it was weird. It rained all day yesterday as well. Weatherman was right for once!

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the worst of its over for tonight. Heavy rains and some strong winds here.

·
Ballin' on a Budget
1,396 Posts
Its crazy windy right now. I haven't seen it this windy since Ivan came through. I will more than likely be repairing the roof tomorrow. Power is out at the house right now.

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn. Sorry to hear that. No damage here but Im located between three mountains that protect my place.

·
Davey B
930 Posts
Hope your guy's houses or trucks dont get messed up cuz of the storm, sounds like its pretty nasty down there

·
Ballin' on a Budget
1,396 Posts
Damn. Sorry to hear that. No damage here but Im located between three mountains that protect my place.
Wow. I cant believe how windy it was. No damage to the house. I dont see how though. Im going to do a better check around the house when I get back.

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad you lucked out, was pretty nasty.

·
Ballin' on a Budget
1,396 Posts
I was waiting on a tree to come through the house and kill me. LOL. We have nothing to protect our house. Its right on one of the widest parts of the lake. Usually we have to fix shingles every other storm.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts