1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Prattville, AL

·
Monkeys have armpits!
1,681 Posts
well, i'm not "living" in Alabama, but i'm here on work till May. Been here since September '10. I'm around the Butler area

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
I am originally from Enterprise "The City of Progress." Ok actually New Hope Al near Fort Rucker. I currently live in VA but my home's in Alabama, no matter where I lay my head.

·
Shane027.3
158 Posts
Huntsville Alabama

·
Ballin' on a Budget
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Flew past Birmingham the other day, was pretty happy I had the fuel to pass it by LOL
You coulda called and I would have showed you the best of the Ham LOL

I was raised in Odenville, Al 100-200. Moved to Moody when I was 5 and the population was 200-300. Now the population is close to 20,000. The fastest growing city in Alabama.

Now I live in Jacksons Gap with a population of 700-800, but the Gap is very large.

·
MAXIMUS OVERDRIVE
261 Posts
Millbrook here. Grew up in Mtn Brook/Cahaba Heights area. We make it up to Lake Martin 2 or 3 weekends a month in the summer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Though I may not live there anymore, I grew up in Sulligent, Al and will always claim it as home. It's two hours west of B'ham and tiny...think three stop light small.

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Ashland, Alabama (here now and born here) 30 miles east of Talladega and 30 miles south of Anniston.

Have lived in Birmingham, Millbrook, and Montgomery in the past.

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Should of let me know you were going to be around. I never go anywhere so Im always around :D

·
Ballin' on a Budget
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I didn't even think about it. Had to go to a church over there, so I was working.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts