Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Aint going anywhere fast
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do ya'll like living in Alabama...Im thinking about moving out their in a couple years.:D

·
Aint going anywhere fast
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Morning bump...Seriously after school Im thinking about working for Alabama Highway Patrol....

trooper.jpg

·
Registered
102 Posts
i have only been here for about 5 years now but i can say it is not bad...i am 20 miles south of b'ham on I65 and it is a nice place to raise kids..lots of activities to keep them busy..the schools are good ,at least here in shelby county..taxes arent bad and the crime rate is low,again,at least here in shelby county..

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Pretty nice around here. Low crime, cheap land, low cost living. But you dont make as much money around here as other states.

·
Aint going anywhere fast
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pretty nice around here. Low crime, cheap land, low cost living. But you dont make as much money around here as other states.
that's allright...I just want a good simple life.

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Sounds like Alabama is what your looking for then.

·
Ballin' on a Budget
1,396 Posts
I love it here in Alabama. Lived here all my life. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else but here and maybe Tennessee

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was born and raised in Arab, AL and currently reside in Blountsville. I love it here and if I was to ever move, TN or FL would be my only options. I can go to Gatlinburg, TN in 4-5 hrs or be on the beach in 5 hrs.

·
Portable Park-N-Lot
393 Posts
I was born and raised in Arab, AL and currently reside in Blountsville. I love it here and if I was to ever move, TN or FL would be my only options. I can go to Gatlinburg, TN in 4-5 hrs or be on the beach in 5 hrs.

Hey neighbor. I live in Albertville. My mother graduated high school at J.B. Pennington back in 1965 and grew up around the Browns valley area.

·
Torque Junkie
113 Posts
Lived here all my life. I like it. I don't have much to compare it to but I like it better than Florida. My last trip down there was enough. Tennessee is nice, I've enjoyed two of my vacations up there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts