Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
just a welding fool.
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are your guys opinions and experiences with the airdog? (besides the general "use it, you'll love it" comments)

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Fit and installation was excellent, well made. Dennis at ITP was very helpful. I am not sure if I notice any major difference, but I know I can run my fuel tank lower and the truck sounds the same and the air issues should be taken care of. It has a 2 micron filter, so filtering should be good as well. I use it as a lift pump to feed the factory pump. I believe some use it as the sole pump, but I am not familiar with that type of set up.

·
QUITTER :)
873 Posts
Mine seems to feed about 800HP just fine :D. I would say do a sump if you decide to go with the kit. With the draw string, I can't go under a quarter tank without the pressure dropping as I come to a stop.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mine seems to feed about 800HP just fine :D. I would say do a sump if you decide to go with the kit. With the draw string, I can't go under a quarter tank without the pressure dropping as I come to a stop.

Are those like skimpy underwear for trucks??:poke:

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
I got an AirDog 100 working great on my '06 it was well worth the effort to install. Motor noise decreased and feeding filtered fuel to these motors is key to longivity.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts