Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Airaid stock replacement filter for all years of the 6.0L diesel. This goes in the stock filter housing after removing the original filter media. This is a cleanable filter and has less than 5k miles on it, as you can see in the picture it is very clean. I will include installation instructions. These are $90 new, asking $50 shipped OBO.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never ran it, I got it with a turbo and a bunch of intake parts I bought from a guy locally. I have different plans for my intake setup, so there is no point in my using it for a short while.

I

·
0 Posts
Any idea on how this installs? How do I remove the old filter and replace it with this?
Remove the donaldson (OEM filter) and install the drop in.. Thats it. Airaid has instructions on there website for this process.. Nothing to it..

I

·
0 Posts
Before I could afford a complete intake system I bought one of these and I was very happy with it..

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, installation is really easy. You cut around the filter media in the stock filter to separate it from the shell, then this installs inside the stock filter shell. I'll include a print-out of the installation instructions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts