Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the air dog, has anyone ran all new lines and take all the old ones off? I want to keep it clean. Take the stock pump and lines off, cut the upper fuel bowl off and run new lines to the heads, should I or can I run the line up, why it to both heads and out the back for the return?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Haven't got one yet.

·
Registered
554 Posts
if you do the correct way to do it is get the airdog 2 and then make or buy a regulated return kit for the motor. feed the front of the heads come out of the back of the heads to the regulator. It can be done to just set the pump at said psi and run dead head to the heads (how my old setup was) and it works but dont recomend it

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The air dog 2 and regulator is the way I want to do it. Keep fuel moving. Will also do a sump too.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I dont have an airdog, but that's how mine is. All braided stainless lines with anodized fittings from the sump all the way to the front of the heads with all factory chit removed. Only thing factory about the fuel system on my truck, is the plastic tank.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's how I want mine to be. Did you take the plugs out of the back of your heads?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, that's just what I was thinking too.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
5/8" fuel line from the tank to the fuelab pump. Then 1/2 line out of the fuelab pump to a Y-block that splits to two 3/8's lines feeding each head.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts