Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
PSA
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all has done this.? Hopefully I'm not the only one. Anyone ever go out for a late lunch (3:00ish) and have a beer, which turns into 2 which turns into 15 and a lot of shots and the bar closing (2:00ish)?

And remember, your not an alcoholic, your a drunk...alcoholics go to meetings! :ford:

·
diesel and nothing else
1,620 Posts
yup, after my first divorce, made a habit out of it for the next 2 weeks.
Doing better now. LOL

·
Registered
324 Posts
there is an old saying "If you are going to do something, then do it right". lol
When i was in college if it was 3 and i didnt have a beer it was a ####ty day. Or a mixed drink in class. Jack Daniels got to love it.

·
<==Twin Turbo
757 Posts
Who all has done this.? Hopefully I'm not the only one. Anyone ever go out for a late lunch (3:00ish) and have a beer, which turns into 2 which turns into 15 and a lot of shots and the bar closing (2:00ish)?

And remember, your not an alcoholic, your a drunk...alcoholics go to meetings! :ford:
in Wisconsin....we call that being a PROFESSIONAL

·
Davey B
930 Posts

Me and some friends just did this yesterday only we went out for breakfast at like 9 and started drinking. After breakfast we decided we should prolly head to the bar. Next thing i know the bartender was tellin me it was time to shut down and i was about $150 lighter in the wallet. Gotta love wisconsin winters

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts

Why would you wait till 3:00ish?:pointlaugh:

·
<-Dang Orders...EGR WHAT?
115 Posts
Its been known to happen from time to time, and sometimes the next day gets started shortly after brunch.

·
GMC Tech
244 Posts
You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning...

We used to do that occassionaly back in college.

·
Administrator
8,153 Posts
i don't have a drinking problem.
i drink.
i get drunk.
i fall down and go to sleep.
no problem.

oh, and lynchburg lemonade.yum yum.

·
PSA
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Done 11 in a row before...5 days of getting home from work at 830pm, going out for a steak and the next thing you know, its 1230am (damn hot waitresses) and you gotta get up at 330. Makes for a long week and pretty rough mornings, and then continued on for 6 of my 7 days off.

I need to find a few hobbies

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
I don't drink.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts