Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pics of some switches I installed on a buddies truck. I like the way they turned out.

this is a pic of the Air Zenith air pressure gauge for the bags and compressor. Has a switch to go between the too.

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Looks sharp coope did he have the upfitter switches as well or is that why you did the custom switches?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
By the looks of the dash its a 04 or lower, so no uplifters...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no upfitters, its a 99 model truck. He just wanted switches for the compressor, horns and air bags.

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
no upfitters, its a 99 model truck. He just wanted switches for the compressor, horns and air bags.
Looks good man, great job!:ford:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
That is clean. Nice install.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
A little off topic...but how does the dash come off...I'm thinking about doing something like this

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Put your truck down in first gear if you have an auto. Take the little vent out on the side by the door. The whole dash just pops off. Plus for 4wd, headlights, and powerpoint. Then your dash is off. Seems worse than it is really easy once you do it once.

Switches look good.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Hey Coope what did you do with the air bag off light & switch when you mounted the gauge?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It did not have that light in this truck, its a crew cab, I think that only comes in standard and supercab models.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
It did not have that light in this truck, its a crew cab, I think that only comes in standard and supercab models.
That makes sense, the 00 has it & it's a XL single cab long bed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts