Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mmh what next
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one running one ? Can u piggy back a better remote then the factory pos ? Just want one before winter

·
Registered
592 Posts
Are you having issues with the factory set-Up ?

I haven't heard of any issues........

Your In Alberta so I'll give ya credit for nowing more about hard starts in the cold LOL Never an issue in North Florida :~)

·
The new dude
195 Posts
Has anyone figured out a way to make the climate control come on when its activated? That is a huge turn off for it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
How long does the truck run when remote started? Seems like only 10 minutes. That's not long enough on a 15 degree morning. As far as the climate control, I'm not sure. I've been keeping mine on auto and the defroster comes on, but I thought the heated seats were suppose to turn on also, but they're not.

·
Registered
673 Posts
You can change the run time in the options in the dash..

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
Has anyone figured out a way to make the climate control come on when its activated? That is a huge turn off for it.
Just read the manual, wondering the same thing, mine doesn't come on either.
Another problem I'm having, my windshield defrost isn't worth a crap. Doesn't blow at ALL. I'm wondering if my fan is broken or something.

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
the heated seats and climate is supposed to come on when the temp gauge reads 32 degrees or less and the ac seats and air is supposed to come on when its above 72 or so...

you can set the run time for 5,10,15 min on settings on dash

·
Registered
278 Posts
I put a compustar starter/alarm combo 2 way, with lcd screen as soon as I got my truck. Had the extact system in my last truck as well. Other guys at work have to point their remotes out the window to start their trucks, I press the button, while leaving my keys hanging inside my locker(which is far from the window), and it always starts. Anyways I love it, nice to have living up in northern Ont.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts