Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
21 - 40 of 83 Posts
Sissy, good find, i think those headlights look very good. but im with strokersace, i think those are two pieces just sitting on top of eachother.

Hmm...wonder if retrosolutions projectors would fit in there (as they do have the Halo) and then put an HID bulb behind the current projector lens....where'd you find those Sleeper??

jrc

New Page 1

Very, very, nice. gotta look and think real hard about them!

Discussion starter · #33 ·
ya i spent about 20 min. looking at them and im about 95% shure they are 2 piece but still hella nice looking, i might settle on them what do you guys think? settle or wait

I did the "Add to Cart" but then said "not in stock" :confused: There also 3 different versions. Which one??

Got a bid on Ebay for a set.

Hmm...wonder if retrosolutions projectors would fit in there (as they do have the Halo) and then put an HID bulb behind the current projector lens....where'd you find those Sleeper??

jrc
This is what I plan to do......hopefully in a few months.... :ford:

sweet!!!! i want pics and a walk through of all the steps big K. :postwhore2:
I am letting retrosolutions do it all....this way all I have to do is install them...:D

On Edit: I mean, they will do the conversion, I will be sending them the headlights. ;)

21 - 40 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.