Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Stroke This
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to trade my taillights for a different set of aftermarkets.
They are honestly about 4 months old and arent damaged at all. Im looking for black background ones but if you have something to trade post it up.

Heres what I got:

Also looking to trade my smoked headlight lens for a clear one. Just the headlight tho unless some one has the same type to trade with a black background or anything really. I cant seem to find any projector lights for my truck if anyone knows where to get them.

Headlights:

I also have a 10000K HID kit I'd like to trade for something around 6000K

Thanks Mark

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
THey no longer sell those tail lights... I found out the hard way... Had a set on my kitchen table only to find they were cracked and had chipped pieces sitting in the bottom of the box, called to let them know they were on theyre way back and the company wouldnt send me another set... said they were discontinued after that last batch was all muffed up.. This was Dec. 08.
Maybe someone knows diff thats just what I was told.

·
Registered
310 Posts
THey no longer sell those tail lights... I found out the hard way... Had a set on my kitchen table only to find they were cracked and had chipped pieces sitting in the bottom of the box, called to let them know they were on theyre way back and the company wouldnt send me another set... said they were discontinued after that last batch was all muffed up.. This was Dec. 08.
Maybe someone knows diff thats just what I was told.
Figures, I guess I'll just have to smoke a stock set with tinted clear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts