Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
PSN nerd
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive had piaa's on all my trucks in the past but i need to get some more lighting on my wifes rig, i was lookin at the hella ff micro fogs she wants something thats kinda small for fogs does anybody have theese??

i need to get another set for mine since i have the combo 990 piaa's on mine and piaa disnt have anymore replacement parts for them anymore!!!!! and i have a broken lens!

or any other reccomendations?

·
RDRCM
1,922 Posts
ive had piaa's on all my trucks in the past but i need to get some more lighting on my wifes rig, i was lookin at the hella ff micro fogs she wants something thats kinda small for fogs does anybody have theese??

i need to get another set for mine since i have the combo 990 piaa's on mine and piaa disnt have anymore replacement parts for them anymore!!!!! and i have a broken lens!

or any other reccomendations?
Hey Jake,

send a pm to FIRE1 (Kevin) over on the NTXPSA board. He's had the FF micros for years and has some good photos of them mounted. I have a Hella micro F something (oval shaped) that used to be up front before I found some factory lights. They have been out back for trailor lights since 03, lost all of the chrome reflection inside the lense from water getting in them. That's only because they were never designed to face the rear, but even through all that the original lamps still work!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts