Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
XS Power batteries power all my stuff...and I have much more stuff than most people.

and i don't think you have this much in amps....Loudest car stereo....and he runs XS Power...LOL

·
Administrator
32,962 Posts
Yup We got to thank Tank for that thread
I might not go with His brand but He busted the Optima Hype wide open ,, I already Had my opinion but this made it official

·
Registered
32 Posts
+1 on the Die Hard Platinum. I use them in all my rides. They are better than Optimas by far look at the specs.

Great warranty but pricy.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I checked consumer reports battery article and Kirkland (from Costco) ranks very high on the list for Ford trucks. I'll see how they hold up.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Odyssey and XS Power are the best.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I checked consumer reports battery article and Kirkland (from Costco) ranks very high on the list for Ford trucks. I'll see how they hold up.
Kirkland, Interstate, Diehard Gold, Everstart and Prostart are all made by Johnson Controls, they are likely the exact same battery, pick the one that carries the best price and warranty terms

·
Registered
338 Posts
+1 on the Die Hard Platinum. I use them in all my rides. They are better than Optimas by far look at the specs.

Great warranty but pricy.
X2- I love my Platinums.
My truck has never started so good.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Caterpillar. Best battery out there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a set of deka batteries... I love them over those motorcraft ones

·
Cantankerous Old Redneck
627 Posts
old thread, but I have something to add....

I just had to replace my batts today, and chose AutoZone Platinum, a true AGM , (this battery is Made in U.S.A. by East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc. ...it's a dead ringer for the Deka Intimidator)

$165.00 apiece, roughly $35.00 cheaper than the Sears Platinum, which are on sale at Sears for $199.00 (made by Odyssey)

I'll follow up on how they work out....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts