Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introductory price for PSN members only, the first 15 sets of 7.3L Injector Cup Removal and Install tools will be $185 shipped to you. A set of 8 Brass cups is an additional $100 when shipped with the tools.

Price is good for the first 15 sets, or 2 weeks, whichever comes first. Regular price will be over $200 when I list them on my site.
PSN members insterested can shoot me a PM to purchase. You can pay with Paypal or I can take cc info over the phone.

These tools are very easy to use. They are sized to be shorter than a 7.3 Injector so using them in frame should be no trouble at all. Set the tool into the injector bore. Use a 1/2" 12 pt socket to thread the Tool in. Slide 3/4" deep well over to run the nut down to extract the cup. Tools are Black Oxide coated and Hard Anodized for long life.

This is not a limited run of tools, the next batch will head to plating in about a week.

Thank you.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
About two months too late... damit!

·
PSN Pretender
1,926 Posts
Nice!

What holds the cup to the installing tool?

Might be worth adding a groove for a o-ring to hold it in place.

·
SLOW LEARNER
739 Posts
Good price,I'm in.

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
Good work Jim.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice!

What holds the cup to the installing tool?

Might be worth adding a groove for a o-ring to hold it in place.
I use grease, works well.

But I have already been made aware of that groove and the next batch are being modified for an o-ring.
;)

·
Registered
998 Posts
Jim,

Incredible. I PM'ed you my order on Thursday, and guess what showed up with the mail today? Thanks for the great service. I really can't wait to order Stage 1's from you.

Thanks, again.

Rusty

·
7.3 Enthusiast
682 Posts
I hope I get a chance to get one at that price with cups... :( Finally started workin again so hopefully I can get money together quick. Haven't driven my truck for months cause I need injector cups.

Care to hold one tool and a set of cups for me? :poke: :bow:

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Nice job Jim.I know where I'll be getting one from.

·
SLOW LEARNER
739 Posts
I ordered mine on Monday and I got the tools today. Top notch and look very easy to use. Thanks for the fast shipping Jim.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
7.3 injectors sit in Brass cups (shown in the first pic). These cups seperate the injector and #2 fuel from the coolant running through the heads. The cups fatigue and crack and you'll pump fuel into the coolant system. Some guys jsut replace them as preventative maintenance when you do injectors. Others wait till they are an issue. As these motors get older it's becoming more common that they fail, so keep it in mind. ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts