Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Stage 2 cold air intake system outflowed the factory intake by 67%. How this translates into horsepower and torque gains has yet be be determined because the 2011 Ford 6.7L Power Stroke is so new that it does not have enough miles to be dyno. Stay tuned for further updates. Enclosed in a durable 16 gauge, powder-coated heat shield; this air intake system features a washable/reusable conical air filter with Pro5R oiled media that improves airflow for increased horsepower and torque. This intake system also features a heat-insulating molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. One-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and utilizes factory mounting points for easy, no-cutting or drilling installation. The filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.

This intake system will start shipping June 15.

Here are some pictures:

If you are interested in pre-ordering please call or email me

904-813-5067 or [email protected]

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, my AFE Stage2 Value pack FINALLY arrived yesterday and I got it installed today. Fit and finish is great, and the sound increase is huge..it sounds really good, I will try to get a sound clip and pics soon. Seems to have a slight increase in throttle response and the mileage appears to have picked up a tad. I filled up today and have about 70 miles on the tank already and the comp is showing 19mpg, I have to go another 100+ miles tomorrow, so we will see what it does on this tank. It sounds incredible even in cab you can hear it, kinda sounds like a diesel now LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts