Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Large Bore HD Exhaust System for 2011 Ford Power Stroke 6.7L

PM me for pricing and availability

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
Is this just from the flange back over the axle? PM sent.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Is this just from the flange back over the axle? PM sent.
Yes it's just from the flange at the rear of the DPF back over the axle, the front pipe appears to be cut to fit depending on wheel base/length of truck. It lloks like it with remove the 3 bolt double flanged extension used between the DPF and the tailpipe on any truck other than the std cab 8ft bed. Apparently the ad said "in stock and shipping" but this isn't completely true. This should bolt right up to order CAT/DPF pipe and removew all of the samller than 4" section after the downpipe! Adam, let me know how it works with my delete pipe. I will be testing the fit also.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it's just from the flange at the rear of the DPF back over the axle, the front pipe appears to be cut to fit depending on wheel base/length of truck. It lloks like it with remove the 3 bolt double flanged extension used between the DPF and the tailpipe on any truck other than the std cab 8ft bed. Apparently the ad said "in stock and shipping" but this isn't completely true. This should bolt right up to order CAT/DPF pipe and removew all of the samller than 4" section after the downpipe! Adam, let me know how it works with my delete pipe. I will be testing the fit also.
they are in stock Sean, I have a few coming to me now.

I will let you know how it works with the delete pipe.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I installed the exhaust system today, fit very well, here are some pictures:

I am thinking about taking the tip off and putting on one of my 4"-6" tips, I am not a huge fan of the tip it came with.

I have 3 more in stock right now if anyone is interested

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
Does it sound any different?

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I haven't been able to be outside of it and rev it, it should sound slightly different because the tiny muffler thing pre tip is gone.

·
Diesel Enthusiast
392 Posts
I'm guessing all those FCDP stickers made this a business expense :}

·
Banned
459 Posts
did that come stock with trac bars?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Where is the soot :D
Yea, if you keep the DPF then those "Stainless" tips will stay MUCH nicer looking! LOL With an 11 I'll likely keep the DPF too, until it's out of warranty, or very close. Since the MPG is still very respectable with the stock configuration!:D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts