Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump with -8 fitting on both ends. Fitting can be removed. Just had Aermotive look it over because terminal on top were loose. 250 obo.

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That a good questions. Any idea how I would find this out.

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
The marine regulators are all black and aluminum colored. The A1000 regulators for fuel injection only come as either a -10 or -6. At any rate you could get either brand new for less than 150 just to give the OP a heads up.

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Sorry bud. I didn't read your post thoroughly enough and just assumed it was a regulator. :doh:

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
For any possible buyer/installer of said pump... it is reccommended to run a 10an inlet........

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
will you take 200

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes it will work. You will need a regulator to go along with it. Along with a filter.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Yes it will work. You will need a regulator to go along with it. Along with a filter.
and another filter (water seperator), and a myriad of other fittings and mounting hardware.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
and another filter (water seperator), and a myriad of other fittings and mounting hardware.
okay well i just bought a 6.0 pump so i guess im out of the running, i was sort of thinking this was the regulator, i wasnt totally with it last night when i was reading this

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
A 6.0 pump :doh:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
A 6.0 pump :doh:
I got it for $50.... is there something else for under $100 that i could use to get me to 500hp?

Im not looking to lay down 740 like you haha, i just want a reliable 500 and the 6.0 pump was super cheap

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
I got it for $50.... is there something else for under $100 that i could use to get me to 500hp?

Im not looking to lay down 740 like you haha, i just want a reliable 500 and the 6.0 pump was super cheap
I don't make 740, I make 509 :poke:

And a stock SD pump or two will take you there ;)

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I don't make 740, I make 509 :poke:

And a stock SD pump or two will take you there ;)
But a 6.0 pump will as well. And it will seperate fuel from water all in one step rather than me needing an external filter for that.

No single SD pump will keep up with what i'd like to do, so i'd need 2 of them. Find me 2 of them for $50 or even $100

1 - 20 of 23 Posts