Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased AE a few months ago. I first connected it to my truck and everything worked fine. Randomly the live data meter readings started reading all zero values for me. I called AE and they worked with me and determined that I had a bad connector so they shipped me a new one. I tried hooking it up to my truck and the live data meters are still only reading zero. I also can't perform any KOER/KOEO tests. The strange thing is I can use the software on a couple other trucks perfectly. What could be the problem with my truck?

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,342 Posts
does your cigarette lighter work?? if not check the fuse...the same fuse powers the OBD port..

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm getting power to the port, the software is connecting to my truck and detecting all of the sensors, but they just read zero values all the way across the board! It's really confusing!

·
R.I.P
256 Posts
Sorry I don't have any ideas but same thing happened to me every other time i hooked it up. But when doing some work I had my batteries unconnected for a while and after that it worked fine (knock on wood). Could have been coincidence though. Hope you get it worked out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts