Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just bought an AE from ITP and I was wondering if there is any documentation about how to use it with the Powerstroke...

ITP has AE Tips on their website that is Awesome, I was just wondering if there is any more information I can look at.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got the enhanced ford bundle AE from ITP Diesel.

It came with the Pro-line connector. I like it... I just need to know more about it and learn what all I can do with it.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Did you look through the AE web site?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know it's capabilities but I don't know what the values should be. the tool is great but if i don't know how to decifer the information it is almost useless.

How can I find out what the variables should be? Is that provided through AE's website?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Ya, I think AE just gives you the information about your particular vehicle and then you must consult service manuals etc, to interpret the information or values. Most people on this forum just post the info they receive from AE and then let some of the pros on here decifer it. A lot of the people on here know there stuff. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know that a lot of people here know their stuff. I was just wondering if there was a document or website other than itp's that had a lot of good info on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts